Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas is coming!!

Today, we decorated our house an put our Christmas tree up. I am pretty happy with the results and I think Sam is thrilled. She told me, "mom our house is so gorgeous that Santa will for sure want to come!"...all that in french of course! LOL


I think Anaïs enjoyed looking at all the lights on the tree.
I just love taking pictures of them together...Sam is so in love with her sister, it makes me melt every time I see her holding Anaïs!
We stayed home today and did NOT go shopping! :) It actually felt so nice to stay home...we have been so busy lately. I can't believe we are leaving again on Sunday to go to Salt Lake for a week. Anaïs has her first appointment with Shriners on Monday, I am pretty excited to see what they have to say.

12 comments:

Caden and Mommy said...

Alex!
You are correct, you can see Sam's love her lil sis in each picture. I love the last picture of the girls. Sam looks so angelic.
Trisha

Destini said...

Great decorating! Sam and Anais are so sweet! Hope Anais' visit goes well!

Unknown said...

Sam is a wonderful older sister. You seem to be on the move a lot lately...happy travelling!

Unknown said...

Your girls are so sweet together...and you MUST post a video of Sam speaking French someday soon!

Mandy said...

You can defiantly tell Sam is in love with her sister. I love your pretty house.

Andrea said...

I can't wait to get going on my Christmas decorations!! It looks so pretty and your girls seem excited for the holidays!

Greene Family said...

So sweet - I love the picture of Sam and Anais together! You can tell how much Sam loves her little sister! Your Christmas decorations are so pretty!
Good luck with Anais' appointment tomorrow, and have a safe trip!

Kim said...

Of course Santa is coming Sam! You have been a great girl this year and very helpful and loving with your little sister-and besides your house is the best decorated! You start making that list!!!

Melissa Swartley said...

Way to go on getting the decorating done! You can definitely see the love your girls have for eachother in the photos! Too cute! Best of luck to Anais at her 1st Shriner's appointment!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos of the girls together. You can tell that Sam loves Anais.

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Which Shriners are you going to? The one in LA? My Great Grandpa was sooo big into that one :) It's a great hospital!! Too bad I won't be in town the...you probably pass right by my house on your way!

Emma said...

Magnifiques photos, j'adore la bouille de Sam, elle a un air très espiegle que j'aime bcp.

J'en profite pour te répondre ici au sujet du site du père noël, je te donne l'adresse : http://perenoelportable.sympatico.msn.ca/accueil/

Bisous