Friday, November 7, 2008

Monterey, here we come!

Sam and I are leaving for Monterey, CA today. We are going to visit my really good friend Sarah.
Sarah and I have known each other for about 6 years, we used to work together and were pregnant at the same time with our first babies which was so much fun! Sarah also just had a baby about a week after I had Anaïs, but that was baby #3 for her.
Jeff and Anaïs are staying here and I'm sure they'll have a great time.
Of course, I will do a post on the blog to tell everyone about our trip! See you all Wednesday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great trip together!

Jaime said...

Have a great trip! Monterey is so beautiful! I hope that you have some great weather while there! Can't wait to see pictures!

Melissa Swartley said...

I hope you have a great trip!!!

SpinMommy said...

That sounds really fun! Hope you guys drive safe and enjoy!!!

Lisa said...

Hope your trip is excellent. Post lots of pics. latear!

Tiffany said...

Oh my! I can't believe we missed each other! I read your post just after I got home and I've been meaning to reply, but you beat me to it! I hope that our paths cross again in the future, that would be so great to meet you!