Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone out there had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a great time. We were invited at our friends' house, it was so great to be with our friends. The food was delicious and we had a wonderful time! Michelle was a wonderful hostess, look how cute the kids' table was!

Can you believe how much food we had? Everything was delicious!!

Of course, Sam's favorite part was to eat cupcakes!!


Anaïs had fun too! She was awake almost the entire day!
Also, I am sorry but I did put some Christmas music on my blog!! LOL I know it drives some people crazy, but I just LOVE Christmas!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so excited to hear your Christmas music! I'm right there with you, I LOVE Christmas! Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Kim said...

What a feast! I am so glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving-and it seemed to mirror ours with the football game on in the background! Pictures were precious as always!

Melissa Swartley said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I love the festive kids table, how cute! My daughter Akela also had a helmet like Anais! I've only seen one other baby with one! Happy Thanksgiving and woo hoo for Christmas music!

C said...

Looks like a great time! I love Christmas too :-)