Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Shriners appointment

We took Anaïs to her first Shriners appointment in the Salt Lake Hospital. I really liked the doctor, Dr Carol. Nothing too new...which I guess is a good thing! She said Anaïs looks great and did an X-Ray of her back to check her kyphosis, that little bump in her back which is very normal for achon babies. She was not concerned at all about it and just said to come back in about 6 months for a follow up appointment. That's pretty much it...
Today I took cute pictures of Sam and Anaïs but I forgot to bring my USB cable to download pictures so I'll have to wait until I get home to post all the pictures we will take this week...yeah by now you all know that there will be A LOT!! LOL
Also, we have some friends from Vegas who are coming to Park City for a couple days which should be a lot of fun!
Anyway, I will post when I get home which should be next Sunday!

10 comments:

Destini said...

Glad the appointment went well! Will be looking forward to the picture and hope you have a great rest of the week!

Melissa Swartley said...

I'm so glad the appointment went well! I can't wait to see all the pic's! I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

Andrea said...

Glad your visit went well! I'm jealous you get to be in SLC--my husbands family is all there. I hope it snows for you!!

Unknown said...

Happy to hear the appointment went well. Looking forward as always to see the pics when you return. Have fun in Utah.

Ever Changing said...

yeah, nothing new! always good to hear, especially from doctors!

Unknown said...

So glad to hear that Anais is looking great!

Jaime said...

I'm so happy to hear that the appointment went well! It's always a relief to hear that your child is doing well. Looking forward to seeing the pictures once you get back. Hope that you have a great time in SLC - hope you get some snow!

Mandy said...

Glad that the appointment went well. W will be anxiously waiting to see your pictures.

Lisa said...

It's so wonderful to have a visit with doctors that you feel comfortable with and truly trust. Whew! Always a huge relief.

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see the new pictures!