Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow in Vegas!!

Yep, can you believe it? It snowed all day today and it was so much fun to see snow here in Vegas!
Sam loved it and wanted to play outside.


Here is my mom hanging out with Anaïs. Her and the kids have been having such a good time together. My mom is so good with them, she loves playing with Sam and taking care of Anaïs.

Also, Saturday night Jeff and I went to a Holiday Party with our friends...and there was lots of fun and drinking there! LOL!!



Like I said...fun and drinking! LOL
My mom and I have been pretty busy since she got here...mainly Christmas shopping. I am so excited for Christmas, I think Sam will be so excited with her presents. On the other hand Anaïs probably won't care! LOL

6 comments:

Melissa Swartley said...

That's crazy that you all got snow in Vegas! My cousin who also lives in Vegas posted some pic's of her daughter playing in it and it looks like you have more of it than we do in Pennsylvania!

Unknown said...

Wow, the snow must have been so much fun for you guys! How ofen does that happen? Looks like there's been crazy weather all over the map these days from the recent blogs I've read!

Kim said...

I am so glad you are having fun with your mom. It must be hard to be far away so this time must be so precious. Her love for Sam and Anais is so evident in every picture! And their cuteness is so beyond!

Sarah said...

Okay you look hot! Like always; i hate you. Your Mom is so cute and cool. Wish I had one like her. Miss you and will talk soon.

P.S. the outfit on Anais is super cute!

Greene Family said...

How fun - snow in Vegas! Great photos, as always! You can tell that you mom is having a great time with Sam and Anais!

Jordan said...

geez, Vegas gets 3 inches of snow and the whole town is shut down... Wish that happened every time wwe get 3 inches..