Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just us girls...

Jeff has been out of town these last couple days so the girls and I are keeping busy. Yesterday we had a BBQ at the park with all our friends, it was such a nice day outside! Right before leaving the house I tried to take a couple pictures of us because I knew that once we got to the park things would get busy and Sam would be too busy playing to take pictures.



We grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and had plenty of other yummy food!



Today, we stayed home and really didn't do much. Sam and Anaïs were both in a pretty good mood and they laughed a lot throughout the day. I just love how Anaïs' personality is really starting to come out! She LOVES grabbing her feet and putting them in her mouth. I am amazed how flexible she is, she can do crazy stuff with those legs!! I guess it's pretty typical for achon kids to be so flexible.




Also, today Anaïs had pineapple for the first time and she loved it!! She was so funny because I would hold a big piece by her mouth and she would suck on it as if it was a bottle.

Here she is looking full and satisfied...LOL
As you can see, we had a pretty good week-end but we are really missing Jeff!!!

9 comments:

Destini said...

Great pictures! Sam is such a ham! Looks like a good girls weekend! I'm so totally jealous of the nice weather you are having...I love having four seasons and snow and all..but I'm totally done with the cold and ready for spring already!

Unknown said...

Adorable photos. The kids share an incredible bond already.

Unknown said...

Wow, it is so amazing to look at your pictures in the warm, sunny weather while it is snowing here! You are right about Anais' personality...it is definitely starting to shine right through the pictures!

Sarah said...

CUTE pictures! Your girls are so beautiful!! Anais is so darn cute with that big smile!! I wish we lived somewhere warm so we could be having bbq's this time of year :)

Kim said...

Ok first thing's first-the girls are so pretty! But they also have such a pretty mommy! I love flexible achon pictures. Wait until you see the tricks Anais will be able to do. The BBQ sounded so yummy! I could go for hot dogs on the grill but we are digging out from a rare snow storm here so that won't be happening.
Second-I love that Coldplay song you have on here. I must add it to my IPod ASAP!

Melissa Swartley said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you are having beautiful weather too! I'm jealous... we're living in a winter wonderland of 10 inches of snow right now! I can't wait for warmer weather!

mejane said...

Your girls are so sweet. I always love looking at pictures with the two of them together. I hate when my hubby is gone too!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

What fun! I love the pictures of your cutie pie girls and what a pretty mama :)

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family! I have learned so much from reading your blog.