Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jeff

This week-end Jeff is out of town. He gets back tomorrow but then has to go to Salt Lake for work on Monday. I miss him. :)
I was just thinking of how much I love him.

You know how people say that when you meet someone you go through that phase where your love for each other is so intense it takes your breath away and then that feeling eventually fades the more you get used to each other...Well, let me tell you that after being together for 12 years (married 9 years), I still feel that way!! I am so in love with my husband, with who he is as a whole. He is such a wonderful person and has SUCH a good heart. He always treats others well, he is never, NEVER mean, disrespectful or judgemental to anyone. He is such an intelligent and talented person, I truly feel lucky to have him in my life.
We share such a special bond, what we have is so rare and precious. I love the life we have built with each other and I love our girls so much.

I love you Jeff.

2 comments:

Kim said...

That was so beautiful Alex. I hope to find a man with the exact same qualities as your Jeff!

Unknown said...

Beautifully said. So many would trade what you have.