Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Butterflies and flowers!

Jeff's mom sent some cute decorations for the girls' rooms. She sent Sam some colorful butterflies to hang from the ceiling which is perfect since Sam's room is decorated with butterflies. I hung them up while Sam was at school so we could surprise her...needless to say she LOVED the surprise!
She also got these cute little bugs that I wrapped around some daisies, I think it looks so cute!
Anaïs got some big flowers for her room, they look great!!

The girls were excited and are saying a big thank you to Nana.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful decorations! The butterflies look awesome hanging from the ceiling. I absolutely love white furniture in a little girl's room! Also, Anais' hair looks so red in that last picture...so pretty!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

So cute! It must be so fun to do the girly thing!

Jen Weisser said...

Aww, I love it! It must be so much fun to decorate w/ pink & pretty things! Instead of trucks, cars & tools! Boys arent so fun to decorate for!

Melissa Swartley said...

Ooooo! Very pretty! Thay really look beautiful and so are your girls!

Tonya said...

What a pretty room!! Sam is such a lucky girl! And Anais. she's getting so big! She's beautiful!

Destini said...

So cool! Taylor would love the butterflies too!

Greene Family said...

Pretty decorations! I love that last picture of Sam and Anais - they are absolutely adorable!

Sarah said...

That is soooo cute! I'm so mad that I didn't see their room when I was there.

Kim said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sam's entire room! You have great decorating style. The butterflies and the flowers are amazing in the girls' rooms. They just fit perfectly! I sometimes wish my borther would hurry up to have kids and that they have girls so I can buy all that girly stuff. My favorite time of year is buying clothes for Gigi's (Emily's daughter) birthday!