Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Today Sam didn't have to wear her uniform at school and the kids were supposed to wear green clothes of course! :)
They had a classroom party filled with some fun St Patrick's Day activities. They made breakfast and had cookies. Here is Sam with some of her classmates and Mrs Wagner, her teacher.
After school we went to a St Patrick's Day playdate at a friend's house where Sam got to do a craft. She made a puppet out of of paper bag.
She made it 100% on her own, I did not help her at all! I was so impressed, she did a great job!! She was pretty proud of herself as you can see. :)
Oh...Anaïs and I wore our green outfits too. :)

Also, this is too cute...I just had to post it on the blog. Sam decided to sing a song to Anaïs to tell her how much she loves her.

7 comments:

Melissa Swartley said...

Awww! Sam is such a sweet big sister! Cute photos! Happy St. Patties Day!

Kim said...

I love the picture of the three of you together in green. Three beautiful ladies!
There are so many things I love about the video. First Sam's love for Anais is so evident. Second Anais is so focused on trying to eat her biscuit and at one point looks over like "are you done? Guess not-so I will just join in and dance." Oh so cute!!!!!!!

MichelleM said...

So cute, I love Sam's puppet, I am so impressed. Come home soon!

Mike Mallinson said...

Hehehe - Sam and Anais together are so much like Evan and Caitlin, except that Anais is much nicer than Caits! In the same situation, Caitlin would have let Evan get partway through, then start yelling or swiping at him for getting in the way of her snack! LOL

Too cute!

Sarah said...

My kid keep asking me to replay the video's. Meg just said...
Meg: "I want that one" (pointing at the computer)
Sarah: "What one do you want? Alex?
Meg: "Ya I want her...Alex"

Cal said he want to go to Sam's and play. I guess will see... did you ever get you flight?

Destini said...

I love the video, it is sooo cute! Sam's puppet is great, Taylor loves crafts as well!

Greene Family said...

That video is so cute - Sam is a sweet big sister, and you can really tell how much she loves Anais! They are so adorable together! I love the photo of the three of you all in green too!