Thursday, March 12, 2009

YES!!! Finally!!!!

I seriously started to wonder if this moment was EVER going to happen with Anaïs! LOL!!!
She is finally able to hold her bottle!!! For all of you moms out there, you know how nice it is when they can hold their bottle, it gives you so much more flexibility! She just started doing this so she still needs me to hold it for her 90% of the time but I am very excited, another milestone for my baby!! She is doing great, I am so proud of her.
Also, today she had her 9 months check up and she is doing really good. She is right at the 50th percentile for height on the achondroplasia chart, 40th percentile for head and about 30th percentile for weight. I am very happy about these measurements.



7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my God! She is so darn cute! I love her chugging her bottle and it sounds like she is saying "AHHHHHH" all refreshed. Congrats on the great appointment!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

That is GREAT news! Seriously Cole didn't start holding his own bottle until it was time to give it up. Those big ol blue eyes are so pretty!!

Caden and Mommy said...

So cute!

Mike Mallinson said...

Yay! What a great job! Even though I'm not a mommy, I totally understand - it's so much easier, and so exciting, when they can take on that by themselves! Totally cute pics, too...

MichelleM said...

Great Job Anais!!!

Tonya said...

The memories!!! I remember thinking how grown up Knoah was becoming!!

I can imagine you wanted to cry!! She is beautiful!! That look she gives, she knows it!

Good Job Anais!

Melissa Swartley said...

Yay for holding the bottle! I'm glad to hear she had a good checkup too! She is such a cutie!