Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nice weather!

The weather was gorgeous this week-end so we took advantage of it and did some fun things outside. Jeff is just getting over a pretty bad ear infection and has been stuck in bed for the past couple days.
Yesterday, we took the girls to Bonnie Springs Ranch. It's an old western town and it has a petting zoo and a little train ride. The train ride was Sam's favorite part. I think Anaïs enjoyed it too, she loved the wind hitting her little face.

The petting zoo there is a lot of fun because some animals are in their cages and some others are just walking around. They sell some food to feed the animals which of course is so much fun for the kids.


When we saw this peacock, Sam literally had to chase it for me to be able to take this picture. We finally managed to corner it. LOL!
By the end of the day, Anaïs was asleep and Sam...well Sam had just as much energy as when we got there! LOL!!

Today, we had a relaxing morning at home and then headed to the park.

I LOVE this picture of Anaïs pulling her tongue out to Jeff and Sam, it is just too cute!
Well, that's pretty much it for this week-end...
This coming Wednesday we leave for Salt Lake City for about a week. Anaïs has a sleep study scheduled for Friday night and has an orthopedic check-up appt at Shriners the following Tuesday.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute pictures, Alex. I love the one with Anais sticking her tongue out. She's looking so much older than I saw her just a month ago!

Melissa Swartley said...

Looks like you all had such great fun! I love the picture of Anais sticking her tongue out too! Too cute! Best of luck with the sleep study and upcoming appointment!!!

Catie said...

Oh how much fun! I love the picture with Anais sticking her tounge out!

Unknown said...

Such sweet pictures! The girls look like they were really enjoying themselves! Good luck at the sleep study, let us know how it goes.

Rebecca said...

Cute pictures!! Anais is getting so big. I am glad to hear that Jeff is feeling better.

Destini said...

What a cool little town! I love the pictures, I know I've said it like 100 times, but Sam is so beautiful! And little Anais is getting cuter by the day! I love how her personality is showing more and more!

Caden and Mommy said...

Alex!
I am so ready for nice weather! Adorable pictures ~ I can't believe how much Anais' personality is blooming!She is adorable!
Trisha

The Johnson Family 5 said...

What a fun time! We've had great weather too. I just love spring time! Good luck with the sleep study. I will cross my fingers for great results!!

Kim said...

Love the pictures! Hope Jeff is feeling better-ear infections are killer! That train ride would be right up Preston's alley. Your girls are truly beautiful! Hope your appointments go well. Keep us updated if you can!