Friday, July 3, 2009

so many things to do!!

Well we leave for New-York tomorrow and I feel like I have so many things to do with so little time! I have to pack!!! I know I know, I have been saying that for the past couple days and have not started yet!! I wanted to but never got to it. LOL
Anyway, our flight leaves tomorrow morning around 6:00 AM so we have to leave the house around 4:00...We get in around 3:00 PM. We are very excited to see New-York and also attend our very first LPA national convention! We loved the regional so I'm sure we'll love the national even more!
The last couple days have been pretty busy. We spent some time at the pool at the Red Rock Hotel. I love it there!




Last night, Jeff and I went out to dinner, movie and drinks afterwards while my mom stayed home with the girls. It was nice to get out. We we got home, I checked on the girls before I went to bed and this is how Anaïs was sleeping in her crib...I just had to take a picture! I swear her flexibility is INCREDIBLE!!
We are bringing our laptop in NYC so I want to TRY to blog while we are at the convention...we'll see if that happens! lol
As for now, New-York HERE WE COME!!!!

9 comments:

Mike Mallinson said...

Hah - I can tell you RIGHT NOW that I won't be blogging during the conference! I will be posting to FB like mad, though... LOL

We finally started packing last night - we need to be finished by sometime this afternoon since we're supposed to be meeting some of our local friends for a free jazz concert on the street between our apartment complex and the hotel where we're having the Spring Regional next year - and since we're leaving at 4am tomorrow!

See you guys tomorrow night!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

LOL!!! That picture is UH-dorable!! Their flexablitity is crazy! Have SO SO much fun in NYC and I can't wait to read all of the blogs so I can feel like I'm there. Be safe!

Unknown said...

I am cracking up over the sleeping picture of Anais! I used to always take pics of Seamus in crazy sleeping positions! I, like you, have not started packing either, so I better get a move on! Can't wait to meet you guys!

Jillsblog said...

JD sleeps just like that all the time

Jennifer said...

Good grief! That pose looks painful! Have so much fun in NY and hugs from your fans here in Michigan...Owen, Cat, Dan and Grandma Jennifer. Wish we could be there!

mejane said...

Man! I wish we were going. Have a blast and don't forget to take lots of pictures. Your mom is going with you? How nice that she can experience your first regional with you!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! That is some serious flexibility!

Destini said...

I love the picture of you and the girls by the pool, Sam can sure make Anais light up! Hope you are having a great time at the convention!

Jordan Trae said...

haha...that pic is so funny. Bryan sleeps THE SAME WAY. These kids work hard to get comfie and "just right" for a good nights sleep. God watches over them.