Saturday, July 18, 2009

My mom the tourist...LOL

My mom has been in Vegas MANY times considering we've been here for almost 4 years and yet she still wants to do all the touristic stuff. :) It's all good though, I am totally fine with that, I think it's funny. Last night we went out to dinner on the strip to a french restaurant called Mon Ami Gabi because the outdoor patio is located right across the Fountains of the Bellagio which my mom LOVES!!! What tourist doesn't? ;) We had a nice dinner, it was very relaxing.
Here is the view from our table.
This morning, we took Sam to the pool while Anaïs stayed home with Jeff. It has been way too hot for Anaïs to come to the pool with us, I think it was around 114 degrees today! Sam was so funny because she wanted to wear her goggles AND her sunglasses on the way to the pool...check her out!
Tonight, my mom wanted to go to Fremont street, the old Las Vegas downtown area. I don't know why but she just loves that place...LOL! :)
We had dinner there and then walked around.




That's it for today!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's fun to be a tourist! Mon Ami Gabi was one of our favorite restaurants when we went to Vegas. So glad you and your mom are having such a great time!

Kim said...

What a fun time you guys are having! I did not realize your mom was coming back with you guys from NYC! You must be having so much fun. 114 degrees! YIKES! I think Sam is such a trip with her sunglasses and goggles. I also did not comment on your last post-so happy that all is well with Anais' heart! That is just amazing news! And she is just as cute as a button in that first pic!

Rosie said...

Nice to hear that you are having such a good time with your mom. That how my mom is when she comes to vegas. Likes to walk the strip and go shopping. Just like a tourist that has never been to Las vegas. Keep enjoying the time with your mom.. See you soon. Let me know if there anything else I can bring for the lp event on aug 1

Chrystel said...

il y avait un resto "mon ami gabi" a chicago.. on y allait parfois quan don y habitait!

114F .. on n'y est pas loin ici au Texas.. arfff je deteste ca, on peut rien faire dehors..

bisous!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! It is so great that you mom can come and stay so long with you. I don't know how you can stand it being so hot. When it gets over 85 degrees here, I'm miserable.