Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Crawling and dancing

So I am a little bummed because I had other videos that I wanted to post but blogger did not cooperate tonight...oh well.
Anyway, Anaïs has been getting really good at the whole army crawl thing. As most of you know, achon kids usually skip the conventional crawling and do the army crawl...pretty cute! She wants to explore and touch EVERYTHING!!!! This is a change for me because Sam was so good at not touching things when she was little, I never had to childproof our home with Sam, she just wouldn't touch things. I have a feeling things might be different with Anaïs...LOL

Check her out:



As for Sam, you all know she has been into Hannah Montana and stuff like that lately...I know, what happened to my little baby right?? Anyway, I had asked my mom to bring Sam some french music that was kind of the equivalent of Hannah Montana over there because I really try to keep Sam submerged in french (music, dvd's, books etc...) Well my mom brought a CD from a singer named Lorie who is very popular in France with all the young girls, here is the cover of her album:Well...let me tell you...IT WAS A HIT!!!!!!! Sam LOVED her and already knows all the songs by heart, she can't get enough of Lorie...LOL She listens to that CD all day long and spends hours dancing and singing. I took so many videos of her dancing but for some reason I haven't been able to download them on the blog...this is the only one that would work. It's too bad because you can't really see her dancing as she is on her bed...

I will try to make other videos of her and see if I can get them on here.

7 comments:

Kim said...

OH MY GOSH! Where do I even begin-Ok so Anais-way to go!!!!!! She was so proud of herself but it was like she was trying to say-"Ok I am crawling to the toy stop pulling it away!" And Sam, you are going to have your hands full-she is a HAM. I love watching her dance and sing. She should have her own show on the Disney channel!!!

Laura Wolf said...

Anais is doing great. You will be amazed with what they can get themselves into. Never underestimate them, they will find a way to reach or get what they want. I wasn't able to get your daughter's dancing video to work. So, I hope you can get the others posted.

Unknown said...

Yep, you are going to need to get locks on the cabinets...Aidan was in all of them. Way to go Anais. Looks like you have a future star on your hands with Sam.

mejane said...

Yay! Anais is crawling! I know you've been waiting for this Alex. Pretty soon she'll be unstoppable and you'll be saying "why was I so anxious for her to crawl??"
Sam is a girl in every sense of the word. Too cute.

Unknown said...

Your two energetic girls must really keep you on your toes!! They are ADORABLE. Congrats on crawling Anais, and Sam, you could be the next Hannah Montana!

Rosie said...

Wow Alex congrat on anais crawling, but beware they get sooo good at the army crawl that they become very fast at it. Sam is so cutie singer that one of the things that my girls like to do

Destini said...

Go Anais! Keep a good eye on her, she'll be so fast that you lose her - and yes, she'll be into everything! And I cannot wait to get Sam and Taylor together - they will be instant friends singing and dancing and hamming it up - so cute!