Saturday, July 11, 2009

Central Park and our day today!

I forgot to post some pictures of our last day in New-York. We went to Central Park and the zoo. I LOVED Central Park, I would so love to live right by it. I know I know...VERY expensive dream! lol
The area around Central Park was so pretty!
I thought the zoo was great too! They had lots of fun animals and a petting zoo area.

I had to bribe my mom to pose for this picture! lol



It is amazing to walk through such a huge park and still be in the city, you actually forget you are in NYC when you're there! I really loved New-York! I know it's not realistic for me to want to live there considering how expensive it is but every time I go to a city it reminds me of how I grew up and how much I love the city!! I love how rich and diverse the culture is in a city, there is nothing I hate more than being in a place where everybody is the same...how boring!
Well, today we went shopping! We went to the outlets here in Vegas...it's impossible to go there without spending money. lol
We went out to lunch and Anaïs had a great time eating broccoli, she loves them!
Then we went a little crazy with the camera...lol



It was a great day! Anyone who knows my mom and I knows that we LOOOOOVE to shop!!!
Any day with shopping is a happy one. :)

13 comments:

Caden and Mommy said...

Alex! I adore that brocoli picture! Too cute! I love the crumbs all over Anais face :0)

Laura Wolf said...

The Zoo looked like alot of fun. I'm glad Anais loves her veggies. It so hard to get them to eat them.

Unknown said...

So cute! My mom and I are big time shoppers as well - there's nobody else I'd rather shop with! Anais with the broccoli is so cute! We are hoping to head back to NYC in the fall and just spend the whole day in Central Park- I agree, it's a beautiful place.

Unknown said...

Amazing that you actually have a kid that loves to eat broccoli. Cute picture of her. Central Park does look beautiful and maybe one day I will experience it.

mejane said...

Jakey loves broccoli too! I am so glad you and your family had a wonderful experience in New York. Did you grow up in Paris? I can totally see how you would love NYC. I've never been to Paris but I did spend a few months in Prague where I got to experience the big city life. I loved every minute of it!

Chrystel said...

Ahhh .. la ville.. Des que nous remontons sur Chicago, nous revons de retourner vivre pres d'une belle ville comme ca! .. Non, parce que Dallas, niveau energie et diversité.. y a mieux! hahahaha
Jolies photo et heureuse famille!!!
bisous!!

Destini said...

Oh my, Anais is so cute with the broccoli! Trace calls it little trees! Central Park looks beautiful, looks like the kids had a great time at the zoo! I love that you got your mom to pose as a rabbit!

Katie said...

Too cute! Thank you for sharing all your photos of NY, I feel like I was still there in spirit by seeing it all through your families' eyes. :)

Rosie said...

Alex, I love the pictures. My favorite one is the one that anais has her face in the rabbit. I glad that you guys enjoyed NYC. Just don't decided to move there for destiny will miss anais....

Kim said...

I love that Anais eats her broccoli! She is just precious. I am glad you bribed your mom into taking the bunny picture because it is really really cute. I love shopping too and especially outlet shopping. I had such a great time meeting you-yes NY is a great place but you go broke living there. I didn't even live in the actual city and wanted to vomit every month writing my rent check and trekking every day all over to find parking! Hope to see you guys next year in Nashville!

Anonymous said...

It was so great meeting you and your family in New York. Your girls are beautiful -- and the most well-behaved ones there -- our boys were little monsters! :-)

Love the photos. How do you get Anais to eat broccoli? Parker is becoming such a picky eater.

Greene Family said...

Great pictures! The one of Anais eating broccoli is too cute! I love shopping with my mom too, but I always end up spending more than I should. :)
Central Park does look beautiful, and it looks like you guys had fun at the zoo! Love the bunny pictures!
We hope to meet you guys next year!

Melissa Swartley said...

Great pic's! Central Park really is like being in a whole other world inside NYC! So much fun! Yay for shopping, I can never get enough of it!