Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blackberries...DISASTER!

This morning for breakfast I gave Anaïs some mandarin oranges and some fresh blackberries. I wasn't anticipating the mess she was about to make. I usually let her eat her breakfast since she likes to do it herself. When I came downstairs to check on her, here is what I found...DISASTER! LOL!
She had blackberries EVERYWHERE!
At this point, we were past the wet wipes stage, only a bath would do it...
Sam had fun helping me wash Anaïs.
All clean now!
She loved the blackberries though.

Lately she has been getting so much better at moving around. She wants to explore and touch everything.
I am so lucky because Sam and Anaïs play so well together, Sam is like a little mommy with her, she is an amazing big sister! She always takes care of Anaïs and always wants to play with her. My girls are the best!!!

9 comments:

Melissa Swartley said...

Oh wow! She sure was pretty purple with all those blackberries! Looks like she really enjoyed them! I love the picture of her getting her toys out! Looks like she is doing fantastic! :)

Laura Wolf said...

Oh those babies can make the biggest messes. Nate inhales blackberries. I don't think he stops to chew at all. And it great having older children with the younger ones. It's so amazing to see the love between siblings. Like just today Nate went up to give Audrey hugs and she hugged him back and then let him sit on her lap to watch cartoons. It is so sweet to see the kids get along.
Love all the pictures of the girls!

Jaime said...

WOW!! She sure did love those blackberries! I love how they got everywhere! So glad to hear that she's moving everywhere. Love the pictures of her and Sam together!

Unknown said...

That is too cute! Anais loves her some blackberries!

Greene Family said...

It looks like Anais really enjoyed those blackberries - too cute! Her and Sam are always so sweet together! Yay for moving around so much!

Destini said...

Wow, Anais sure did turn purple! It's so sweet that Sam is such a little mommy, Taylor and Trace fight so much, maybe I should have waited another year or so before having the second child!

BRYAN'S YAYA said...

She looks like she has a rash!!! Cute, too cute. When I read your title...I thought surely you were talking about your phone. Cute, cute girls!

Kim said...

The best expressions! Anais I think knew that she was making a mess! How cute is she? Yes at that point a bath would be the best solution! At least she enjoyed her breakfast. Yes, you are very lucky that the girls enjoy playing with each other and that Sam is such a great big sister. She is going to be Anais' champion! By the way-LOVE Sam's dress-wish it came in adult size!

Katie said...

How cute. It's funny how they can be so messy but all we can do is laugh and gush over how adorable they are. Oh, the powers our children have over us.
:)