Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or treats!! Oh and our Disneyland trip too!!

We have been SO busy these past couple days...I feel like I haven't had time to update my blog!
I will keep this post short and let the pictures speak for themselves.
Tonight we went Trick or Treating with our friends and of course the kids had a lot of fun (and Anaïs slept through it all)! I am so glad Halloween is over though.
Also, we got back from our Disneyland trip yesterday. Sam had so much fun there! The first night we went to California Adventures for a Halloween event and then we spent the following day at Disneyland. Sam's favorite ride was Jungle Cruise and she also loved getting her pictures taken with the Princesses!

Here are some pictures from tonight of the kids Trick or Treating








Here are some pictures of our Disneyland trip.









10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great trip! Those Disney fireowrks are amazing! Sam looks like she had an incredible time with the Princesses! I am so looking forward to taking our kids to Disney World, there's no denying it's a magical place.

Sarah said...

great pics. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, especially Sam ! I can't wait to take our kids to Disney :)

Greene Family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Sam is so cute with her big smiles!

Jaime said...

It looks like you all had a great time! Caitlyn's favorite picture is the one of Sam and Jasmine and Aladdin. Jasmine is her FAVORITE princess of them all! We're planning on making a Disneyland trip sometime next summer. I know that Caty will have a BLAST as it very much appears that Sam did!

Destini said...

Very cute! Sam reminds me so much of Taylor, always posing for the camera!

Melissa Swartley said...

Looks like you all had a fun time at Disney! I can't wait to take my kids! I was last at Disney world in 1987 and boy has it changed! Cute Halloween costume too!

Kim said...

What great pictures. I loved Sam's expression next to the picture with the skeleton. I have never been to Disneyland, just Disney World and cannot wait to go when Preston is a bit older. Did Anais get dressed up? Great great pictures.

Jen Weisser said...

Hi my name if Jennifer. (I actually think we are facebook friends too) Of course you are more than welcome to follow my blog! I will add you to mine too! Your girls are beautiful! Sam reminds me a lot of my sister when she was little! Full of energy & quite the camera hog!!! I look forward to reading more about your family!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Looks like a blast! I LOVE Disneyland!! We used to live 30 minutes away and I can't wait to take Cole when he's older. Sam looks super cute in her costume!!

Tiffany said...

Cute pics! Your girls are darling!