Thursday, October 23, 2008

TAG- I'm it

I've been tagged by Katie so here it goes...


10 years ago I...
1) graduated high school
2) lived in France
3) smoked cigarettes
4) was lucky to have both my parents alive
5) was already in love with Jeff


5 things on today's to do list
well the day is almost over so I did all my things already, they were:
1) try to catch up on my sleep
2) call my mom
3) pick up Sam from school
4) go to a playdate
5) do some laundry...that didn't get done LOL


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1) pay off all our debts
2) make sure we have money saved for Sam and Anaïs' education
3) hire a cleaning lady
4) take a trip to Hawaii or Jamaica
5) go on a shopping spree


5 places I've lived
1) Antibes, France
2) Toulouse, France
3) Salt Lake City, UT
4) Tucson, AZ
5) Las Vegas, NV


5 jobs I've had
1) babysitting
2) selling home security systems over the phone
3) doing some clerical work for my mother in law
4) sales associate
5) store manager

I am going to tag Mike, Jaime, Liz and Sarah.

No comments: