Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pajama day at Sam's school

Yesterday, it was pajama day in Sam's classroom. They have been learning all about the letter P for the whole week, so to end the week in a fun way, yesterday's theme was the letter P. They got to wear Pajamas, they made Pizza, ate Pudding and Peas. Sam had a lot of fun!
During the day, I went to the mall with a couple friends and Anaïs was an angel! She was really good and I think she enjoyed being in the stroller.
Then around 5:00, we went to dinner with all the kids, they had a blast.

Here is Sam in the car on our way to school.



The kids were all excited to be in their pajamas at school!




We had dinner at Fuddruckers, a burger place. They have great burgers!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Pajama day is a great idea! Seamus' school does it as a fundraiser. They sure do love it. Your Sam is such a ham for the camera, she cracks me up!

Kim said...

I love your new layout. PJ day is always a hit! Are there boys in her class or just girls? She is such a camera friendly chick!
How did the Uggs shopping go the other day????

Alex said...

I got my Uggs! I get them in black, I'm so excited!
There are only 3 boys in her class this year! lol

Greene Family said...

Pajama day looked like a lot of fun! Sam is always so adorable!

mejane said...

Fuddruckers IS the BEST!!! Great burgers and great for kids.

Destini said...

My kids love PJ day too! Who doesn't love to stay in their PJs all day??? So, will Sam actually eat burgers? Taylor refuses (except at school, where I'm told she will eat beef - that's right, meatloaf, tacos, burgers - and sometimes has seconds)!!!!