Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Today is our 9th wedding anniversary! Wow, I can't believe it's been 9 years already! We have been married for 9 years and together for 12 years!
We met in November 1996 in France. We became great friends right away and became a couple about 4 months after we met. I was then 16 and Jeff was 20...time goes by way too fast!!!!
I knew right away that Jeff was the ONE...I don't know how to explain it but I really knew.
Jeff is an amazing person, I never even hoped I would have such a great husband. He truly is my best friend and knows me better than anyone else. He is so sensitive, caring, loving and honest. I know he will always be there for me and I will always be there for him too.

So Jeff, on this day I want you to know how much I love you and how happy you make me every moment that we share. I will always be by your side.

Here is a picture of us on our wedding day, I can't believe how young we look!!! We look like kids...well we WERE kids! LOL

I was 19 and Jeff was 23.

8 comments:

Jaime said...

Alex, hope that you and Jeff had a wonderful anniversary! You were a beautiful bride! Much love to you!

Mike Mallinson said...

The funny part is that when I checked out your newest post, the song randomly selected by your player at the bottom was "You can't always get what you want" by the Stones! ironic statement, maybe? Hehehe...

Congrats! 9 years is a great point to reach!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys looked great in that picture-you both still look great now and look how amazing your lives' are with your two beautiful girls! All the best to you and Jeff!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What an exciting milestone!! Now you have 2 beautiful girls to help celebrate!

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff said...

Je t'aime ma belle!
A toi toujours!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! What a delightful love story! We're so happy for you. Love the photos!

BRYAN'S YAYA said...

Happy Anniversary!
We are celebrating our 25th this year. As my husband turns 50 ten days after, I am treating him to Bike Week in Vegas. After reading your blog, I certainly hope it cools off by then!
Your girls are just beautiful.

Candi
YaYa to Bryan