Sunday, August 31, 2008

Barbecue at the park

Yesterday we went to the park with some of our friends and had a BBQ. The weather was so nice. It was probably around 95F which felt amazing after weeks of having temperatures over 105F. We even had a game of volleyball going (well I didn't play but had a nice time watching). Here are a couple pictures.





Anais also enjoyed herself...she slept most of the time.

Here is a picture of Jeff and I...notice my new hair, I am not a blond anymore!
The kids had so much fun playing in the sand...needless to say they all got a bath that night!
Jeff and Anais




5 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun. I like the new hair! I was thinking you went darker then that so I was surprised to see that it wasn't black. I like it a lot! I also noticed Jeffs booboo on his knee, OUCH! He must have really got into that volly ball game.

Destini said...

Looks like a great time! I don't know what it is about sand, but it seems impossible to get off the kids! Like the "new" hair!

Jaime said...

Looks like you had a great time! Thank goodness for some cooler weather. I'm totally with you on that! We have also had some really hot days. Today was wonderful, probably around 85/90. No complaints there! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Kim said...

I like your new hair. Last year I decided to just do a single process and get rid of the high lights. It has grown so much and is much healthier.
Looks like you guys had a great time! Sand is the WORST getting off children.

Courbieres said...

Salut, félicitation pour ce superbe blog!!!!
Franchement vous formez tous les quatre une famille magnifique.
Nous pensons tous les 3 très fort à vous.
On vous aime
Sonia, Alizée et David

Hi, congratulations for this wonderful blog!!
Frankly you form every four beautiful family.
We believe all 3 very strong to you.
We love you
Sonia, and David Alizée


Sorry for my bad english lol