Sunday, August 10, 2008

laid back week-end

Jeff had to go out of town this week-end so the girls and I tried to keep busy. On friday night, my girlfriends came over to hang out and we decided to move all my furniture around and give my house a fresh new look. It turned out pretty good but I now need to buy a new dining table since ours is so old and one of the chairs broke a couple months ago.

On Saturday I was SO tired...we stayed home all day long and the three of us stayed in our pajamas, I love having days like that once in a while.

Today (sunday) a friend of mine,who also lives in my neighborhood, came over for lunch with her daughter Casey. Sam and Casey are really good friends and love to play together. We also went shopping and the kids had a good time. I bought some cute flowers and a vase at Pier 1 for Sam's bedroom and she was so excited about that!
That's pretty much it for this week-end...


My living-room after re-arranging the furniture...obviously I need to take down the wall decoration behind the TV.

the girls hanging out in their pajamas on Saturday...the Cinderella doll HAD to be in the picture according to Sam. Anyone who knows Sam knows I'm not kidding! LOL
Sam and Casey playing in Sam's room

Sam and Casey shopping for flowers at Pier 1

4 comments:

Kim said...

Sam is adorable in the pictures with the flowers. I love your new arranging of the furniture! It is always nice to just have a change. Also I hear you on the spending the day in your pjs. It is a really nice thing to do sometimes-especially on rainy or snowy days!

Destini said...

Must have been a good weekend to stay in the PJs, cause Taylor, Trace, and I did the same thing on Sunday!

Mike Mallinson said...

Them crazy hookers, I tell you... LOL

Sarah said...

UMMMMMMMM.... I LOVE it! looks so good your girlfriend have great taste!