Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fun fun fun!

Today we went to the Summerlin art festival (Summerlin is the name of our community here in Vegas). It was soooo hot!! I swear it was at least 100F. Because of the heat we really didn't stay too long. The festival was at a park so we also let Sam play on the playground for a little while. We then left and had to go buy a couple things at Wal-mart...Jeff actually came with us. For those of you who know Jeff, you know he doesn't do shopping...especially crazy places like Wal-mart! After that we went home and had some fun taking pictures. Sam absolutely loves taking pictures, she never wants to stop!

Sam and I in our backyard right before going to the art festival.



Sam posing with Summerlin Sam (the Summerlin mascot, all the kids know and love him)

Sam having fun on the swing. I know, she's a little old to be on the baby swing but the other swings were taken and she just couldn't wait...Sam and her legendary patience! LOL

Anaïs enjoying some Daddy time

Sam and her stubborn look, she totally reminds me of me on this picture! LOL

My girls and I...I love these moments when we just have fun with the camera!


Sam was acting all crazy for the camera!

Anaïs hanging out on her new toy, she loves it!


6 comments:

Mike Mallinson said...

We did the same thing in a different city today! Hopefully I'll get to blogging about it by the end of the night...

Loved the pics of Anais on her new playmat - and Sam acting like Evan! LOL

Alex said...

I know...sounds like Evan and Sam would totally get along! LOL

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures! How great to have a kid who loves the camera!! I can usually get my two to say "Cheese" but they'll be running in another direction as they say it! I can't imagine that heat...when does it start to cool down for you? We went to Vegas for our honeymoon and that was in Feb, so the weather was perfect.

Kim said...

Great pictures Alex! Sam is such a ham! She just loves the camera and she is too cute!
Love the new pictures of Anais! I am with Emily-Preston usually says cheese while running away too!

Lisa said...

Alex, wonderful pictures. Sounds like another delightful and memorable day!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day. You guys deserve some fun after what you've been through lately. :-)