Sunday, October 25, 2009

LPA Halloween party.

Friday was our chapter's Halloween party. We had crafts for the kids, face painting, cookie decorating, games and food. The kids wore their costumes and everybody looked great.
Here is the little ladybug crawling all over the place:
Sam and Eva:
Anaïs ate pretty well that night.
Face painting...even Jeff got his face painted but I didn't get a picture of that because I had camera issues which explains why I don't have a lot of pictures of that night.
Sam showing off the cookie she decorated:
Some of the kids at the end of the evening. I couldn't take a picture of all the kids together because of my camera issue...oh well. :(

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Sorry that you were having camera issues. You got a lot of great shots. It looks like everyone had a great time!

Unknown said...

How cute! It's so fun to see all the kids dressed up!

Unknown said...

Anais looks simply adorable as a little lady bug! Everyone looks great in costume. What a fun night they all had.

Melissa Swartley said...

I love the girls costumes! Looks like you all had a great time!

Kasia and Amelia said...

Oh I love that ladybug! What a cute costume! Looks like it was so much fun!

Kim said...

I really don't think I can get enough of your two girls in their costumes! They look so cute! I just love the crawling ladybug. She is soooooo adorable. Sorry about the camera. I am in the market for a new one-maybe Santa will bring me one!

Greene Family said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween party! Cute pictures! Anais is so adorable as a ladybug!