Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween party at Michelle's.

Tonight, my good friend Michelle threw a Halloween party. Her parties are always amazing. The food was delicious, the decorations were great but most of all it felt so good to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends! We are very lucky to have such great friends. I seriously have the best friends EVER!! When I took this picture of Jeff and the girls I didn't realize that Sam was getting poked in the eye by Anaïs' antennas! lol

Sam loves doing crafts. She stayed at the craft table for at least an hour!
Anaïs is such a daddy's girl...can you tell? lol


Sam and her friend Addy. These two get along so well, they love each other!

My friends Gooya and Michelle...LOVE them!!
It was a great night...I can't believe that October is almost over...CRAZY!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a great party. I love all the pictures. I don't think I can get enough of Anais in her ladybug costume. It is just the cutest thing ever. Sam must be so excited to go trick or treating today! Take lots of pics!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

What a fun party! I'm sure you have heard this before, but you and your friend Michelle could be sisters!! amazing!! You look SO much alike!

Melissa Swartley said...

Wow! What an awesome party! Love all the cool decorations! Too funny about Anais' antenas poking Sam in the face! Looks like fun was had by all! Happy Halloween!