Sunday, October 11, 2009

Last minute picnic

We decided to have a picnic at the park today. It was kind of last minute so we all threw something together but it turned out to be so great! We went to the park right behind our house which made it extra easy for us. Sam and her friend Addy play so well together, they love playing girly games and making faces for me when I take pictures.


The kids got lucky because the ice cream truck came. They were SO excited to get a special treat!
Don't bother me, I'm eating! lol

It was such a relaxing evening. :)

7 comments:

mejane said...

Alex, are all the kids wearing sweaters? Looks like the Fall is starting to give you guys a break from the Vegas heat. It's been so long since I've been to LV. Maybe now we'll make a trip out there.

Glad you all had fun!
:)

Unknown said...

Love the ice cream truck! Sure looks like they enjoyed their treats!

Kim said...

I love all these pictures. I had seen them on Facebook, but I had not seen the pumpkin patch pictures. They are GORGEOUS! Sam is is such a beautiful little girl so full of life and energy!I love the pic of Anais and Jeff too! Adorable.

Melissa Swartley said...

Very cute! I'm glad you all had fun picnicing at the park! I love the pictures of Sam making silly faces with her friend! Too cute!

Greene Family said...

It looks like you guys had a fun and relaxing evening! The kids all look so happy with their ice-cream! Love the silly face pictures too!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful daddy-Anais picture. Who doesn't love having a last minute picnic.

Kasia and Amelia said...

What a great picnic, I like the pictures with all the kids and the one with Anais, so cute! Cold in Vegas this fall? Same here on the East Coast!! Keep warm!