Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall Festival at Sam's school!

Tonight was the Fall Festival at Sam's school. They do it every year and it's always a lot of fun but I must say that this year was even better than the last three years. They really did a fantastic job. The kids got to wear their Halloween costumes for the first time of the year. This year Sam wanted to be a witch and Anaïs is a ladybug.

Anaïs actually did really good tonight. I thought she was going to be fussy and would be annoyed with her costume but she surprised me, my little ladybug did great!
Sam got to do lots of fun things: jump in a bouncy house, get a tattoo, decorate a pumpkin, do a Halloween craft, play bingo etc...she was busy all night long.
We are so lucky to be able to have Sam go to such a wonderful school. I can't say enough good things about it!

10 comments:

Jaime said...

The girls look adorable in their costumes! What a fun festival - so many things to do!

Laura Wolf said...

Costumes look great. Love the ladybug and the witch. Audrey is being a witch this year too! We have our fall festival today at a corn maze in 50 degree weather! Glad you had a good time.

Meg said...

Wow they look so cute. We miss you guys

Unknown said...

They look so adorable in their costumes!! It's always great when they have an opportunity to wear them more than once.

Unknown said...

Looks like Sam had a blast at her school festival. Unquestionably, a great school she is enrolled in. Both kids looks great in their halloween costumes.

Melissa Swartley said...

How cute! I love the girls costumes!!! I'm glad to see that you all had a great time at the Fall festival! Beautiful girls, beautiful pictures!

Mandy said...

The girls are so cute in their Halloween costumes. It looks like they had a great time at the festival.

Greene Family said...

Sam and Anais are adorable in their costumes! It looks like you guys had a great time at the Fall Festival!

Kim said...

That looked like an amazing fall festival! Sam's school is really amazing from what you have shared with us and I know you are so thrilled with it! Now let's talk about your cutie pies. They both are adorable-Sam is the prettiest witch I have ever seen and Anais is the most beautiful ladybug! I just read your LPA baking post. I love the picture of Anais with the onesie on her head. I think that I had a blog post with Preston with a shirt stuck on his head once! Our little achons!

Rosie said...

Great costumes. They look so adorable. I'll glad you guys had fun. And next year will be better because Anais will enjoy it more. See you guys at the halloween party.