Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Let it snow!

For the last two days we have been getting a lot of snow! Sam loves it, especially being so close to Christmas! Here she is today playing in front of our place in Salt Lake.



I wanted to get a picture of both girls in the snow, but as you can see in the picture Anaïs wasn't into it...LOL

Also, two days ago Sam and I made a gingerbread house while Anaïs was taking her nap.

Can you tell she was excited? lol
And here is Sam showing off her hard work!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time! Okay so maybe not Anais when she's out in the snow, but I hope that she's enjoying herself while inside! What fun to have a white Christmas! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Your house turned out so much better than mine. :-)

The photos of Sam are adorable as always. I think the one of Anais in the snow is cute too. Parker wasn't into the snow this week, but we'll try again.

Melissa Swartley said...

Awww! Poor Anais! Maybe she will like the snow much more next year! Great job on that beautiful gingerbread house Sam!

Kim said...

I am wondering where my next move can be to completely get away from snow! Although it is super pretty I am a warm weather girl! I love all the pics, even the one of Anais screaming because she will laugh at it one day. Your gingerbread house came out amazing. Mine and Preston's did not come out that pretty and he ate more icing than he put on the house. I also finally am catching up on blogs and I love Sam dancing to Miley. She should have her own show on Nickelodeon!