Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fun moments...

On Friday, we went to Sam's good friend Merrick's birthday party which was at Pump it Up. That place is always a blast! They have huge inflatable slides, bouncy houses etc... Anaïs enjoyed going down the slide with Jeff the first time but when he took her a second time she wasn't too sure anymore. LOL


It was a pirate theme party, the hats were really cute.


Also, I don't think I've posted pictures of Anaïs pulling herself up yet...these were taken today.

And here is a little video of Anaïs playing with one of her toys tonight:

7 comments:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Way to go little lady!! That is awesome!! She will be walking in no time at all...then watch out mama!! haha We love Pump it Up! Well, we've only been to the Jr. version of it for kids 3 and under, but it's still so much fun!

Unknown said...

Wow, way to go with the standing, Anais!! And can I just tell you how much I love the rolls on her little legs...I wish I could squeeze them!!

Melissa Swartley said...

Love the pirate hats! Looks like a ton of fun!!! Bravo Anais on that beautiful stand!!! Sonya loves her ball popper too! So much fun!

Leong Family's said...

Yeah for Anais!! Well done with the standing and more to come.

Unknown said...

Pump it Up is a ton of fun when I take the kids too! Congrats Anais for your accomplishment...great job!

Tiffany said...

what a big girl! I love it when they start exploring and figure out how their little bodies work. Cute cute pics!

Kim said...

Anais is just a little angel. I am so proud of her standing! Go Anais! She will be running around in Nashville next summer.
I love those inflatable places. We are going to Pump it Up for a birthday party this weekend. I have a blast at those places. Love the pictures of the girls in their pirate hats!