Sunday, December 13, 2009

Children's museum.

Today we took the girls to the children's museum. We hadn't been for so long...probably over a year. It used to not be good at all, but they changed it and it is now better and cleaner. Sam had a blast.

Anaïs and Jeff spent most of the time in the baby area where Anaïs could crawl around and play she really enjoyed it I think.


Sam's favorite part was the pretend grocery store. She loved pretending she was the cashier and I was her customer.

She took her job very seriously.
Here she is making big bubbles:
They had a trivia game about gross stuff the human body does...Jeff and I had more fun than Sam playing it I think! lol
My mom asked me to post more videos of the girls...so here is one of Anaïs standing on her high chair. She hates it when we tell her to sit back down...lol

4 comments:

Jaime said...

What a fun looking museum. There's a children's museum down in the Bay Area that Caty and I went to with my mom. We had a ton of fun! There is one opening in Sacramento sometime in 2010. I can't wait! Caty's favorite picture was the one of Sam blowing the HUGE bubble!

Hanna has that same brown/pink onesie that Anais is wearing. Ours has a pair of pink pants with brown polka dots on them and a monkey right smack on the bottom. Cute!

Unknown said...

We have a museum like that with the pretend grocery store! It is lots of fun. Sam is so cute being the cashier! Love the video too...isn't it fun when they start getting so strong-willed??

Kim said...

Wow I am three posts behind on your blog! Ok first Sam's concert. So cute. She is just a natural performer. I feel like one day I am going to be watching her on Broadway!
The little chef party is amazing! I must find out if there is one here for Preston's next birthday! What a great idea. The kids, even cutie patootie Anais obviously had a blast.
And for your little climbing monkey---she is too much. It won't be long before she'll be in a booster seat! Adorable.

Caden and Mommy said...

Looks like a fun place :0) I wish we had something around here like that. The area for Anais looked perfect!