Monday, January 4, 2010

Better late than never!

These last couple weeks have been so busy that I didn't get a chance to post pictures from Chritmas eve. In our family, we celebrate Christmas on the 24th and open presents on Christmas eve. That is how I grew up and I have such wonderful memories of that. Sam wanted to make sure that we left a cookie for Santa and some carrots for the reindeer by the tree. They were pretty excited when Santa secretly brought the presents while we were upstairs putting our PJ's on. This Santa (or Père Noël as we call him in french)...he is always so sneaky and manages to come without us seeing him! ;)




She was SO excited to get the game Guess Who!





Here is the present Sam made for us at school, a framed picture that she drew.
Playing with her new toy.
What a great Christmas! I just wished we could have spent it with my family!

3 comments:

Destini said...

Wow, Santa was sneaky! Looks like a great Christmas! Taylor got the Strawberry Shortcake doll too!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful Christmas all of you had! The gifts that the kids make for us like Sam did for you are the best and such a treasure to keep. Happy New Year!

Kim said...

Santa waa very sneaky man and I am glad he hit your house on the eve to leave even more time to deliver that night! What a wonderful tradition to start with the girls. I loved the game Guess Who! Very cool. Anais looks so precious walking with her new toy! I am glad you guys had a good Christmas. I am shocked it is already January 6th! Where does the time go? Happy New Year!