Monday, January 11, 2010

Just playing...

The girls had dinner early tonight so I let them play a little afterwards before bedtime. They had a good time. Sam chased Anaïs and she loved it!! Look at her face, she was laughing so hard. I love it when they laugh and giggle together. Then, it got a little more complicated. Sam was playing with her Barbie computer and of course Anaïs wanted it too...
Yep...she was not happy when Sam wouldn't let her see it. LOL
But thankfully they made up almost right away... :)

5 comments:

Leong Family's said...

Girls could always get along very fast. I love to see their happy face and cute smile.

Destini said...

Thanks for the smile today! That first picture of Anais laughing with her tongue out just made my day!

Caden and Mommy said...

That smile is infectious - so cute! Anais is lucky to have Sam :0)

Melissa Swartley said...

Too cute!!! I can practically hear Anais laughing her giggle smile is so awesome! They are so sweet together!

Kim said...

They are going to be those sisters that will go through their fair share of fights. But I think of my sister and I and how close we are now-she is my best friend. We still fight occasionally, but until we have to borrow clothes!
I love the picture of them laughing together. Beautiful!