Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Tea Party!

Yesterday, I went to the Mother's Day Tea Party at Sam's school. The kids had been getting ready for it for quite a while. It was very cute...when we got there each kid guided their mom to a chair and they sat us down and gave us cookies and tea. They made us the cutest little cards and vases with fresh flowers in them.



Check out the hat Sam made me!!! It is made out of paper and she spray painted it...too cute!
They sang some cute songs for the moms, here are the videos. Just pause the music at the bottom of the page before you view the videos.


There is nothing better than Mother's Day. Thank you so much Sam for all the efforts you put in for this special day, I will always cherish these precious moments that we share together!

11 comments:

Bobbi said...

Isn't Mother's Day the best!?! I love the hat that Sam made you...how adorable! I'm glad you had such a good time. I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Don't you just love Mother's Day. Sunch a special time. Sam is totally cute and she created such a memorable time for you. Happy Mothers' Day!

Unknown said...

I love your gorgeous hat! What a perfect way to celebrate being a mom.

Kim said...

Alex-that was so precious! Did you just cry? I cannot deal with the singing and Sam is the most animated of everyone in her class. I love the hat-maybe a future in fashion design for her? I am so excited to meet your family and you this summer! Happy Mommy's Day!

Melissa Swartley said...

Sam is pretty talented with her beautiful crafts she made for you!!! Love the adorable videos too! Hapy Mother's Day!!!

SpinMommy said...

I looooove the hat!!!!

Brian Hedger said...

Wow! That was really sweet. What a wonderful experience. The hat is TOO COOL!

Lisa said...

Oh, the above-comment was from Lisa. I didn't realize that Brian was already signed in to the computer. Oops!

Greene Family said...

How sweet! It looks like you had a great time at your Mother's Day tea party! The hat that Sam made you is adorable! She is such a sweetheart!

Rachel said...

How special! I love the hat. Great job Sam!

Kasia and Amelia said...

How lovely! I absolutely love the hat, what a talent! Sam is a crafty girl. Looks like you had wonderful time and great memories..
Love, Kasia and Ami