Saturday, May 2, 2009

LPA mini-golf!

Today we went to an indoor mini-golf facility with the Vegas LPA chapter. We had a great time, as always. Anaïs was like "you guys have fun doing your mini-golf thing, I'm just gonna chill in my stroller!" LOL Sam LOVES doing activities with the LPA group because she has really good friends and they really get along well. It's nice because they are quite a few kids.






Afterwards, we ate lunch at In & Out since it was right across the street.
As always, Anaïs got lots of attention and spent most of the time in someone's arms. I am very excited about the Vegas LPA group, I can tell that we are starting to become more consistent and that people are really willing to commit. It will be nice once we can be an official chapter...only about 4 months to go!
Tomorrow, I am meeting a mom who has a baby girl with achondroplasia. She is 11 months old, just like Anaïs. I am very excited to meet them.

8 comments:

SpinMommy said...

How fun, Alex!!! I'm glad the chapter is growing...you know from meetup that participation is EVERYTHING in making a group successful (I'm sure they'd welcome your organizing expertise if you wanted to be more involved). BTW, where is that mini-golf place? It would make a great mom's group outing too!

Destini said...

Looks like a great meet-up! Sam is so adorable posing for the pictures, I am really glad that she is making friends in the LPA chapter! Anais is growing up so fast, I can't believe she is almost 1! How great that there is another little girl Anais' age, I'm sure you will have so much to talk about!

Melissa Swartley said...

Looks like a bunch of fun!!! That's so wonderful that you will be meeting aother mom with a little one Anais' age! Wow, birthday #1 is right around the corner!!! They grow up too fast!

Heather said...

Hey Alex! Can your family get any cuter? I am inspired by you as a mom-lucky to have you as a sister in law! Missing you guys. Give Anais and Sam kisses from Aunt Heather

Kim said...

So happy that the chapter is growing. That is so exciting. You are really meeting a ton of contacts and friends. Anais is just too cute for words. Love her little legs. I am also so happy to hear Sam is making friends too. What a great thing for the family.

Sarah said...

Okay so much to say! Love the science project! good job Jeff, but I do think it's some what of a disadvantage to other kids, that Jeff helped Sam. Do to the fact that he was a Principal! Fun stuff at golf Anais looks cute hanging out in the stroller.

Unknown said...

So happy for you that there is an LPA chapter forming. What a great group of people you have met thus far.

Greene Family said...

That is awesome that the Vegas chapter is growing so quickly and will be official in about 4 months! I'm so excited for you guys! The mini-golfing event looks like everyone had a great time - love Anais big smile in her stroller! That's great that Sam has made so many friends through LPA too!