Monday, May 16, 2011

She took First place!!!!

well...she did it!!! Sam had her first figure skating competition today and she took first place in her category, basic 6. She did such a great job and we are SO proud of her!!!
She was very nervous right before her turn but did what she had to do on the ice.









Jeff's family came out to support her and she was just so happy to see all her cousins there! We truly appreciate everybody's support!

Jeff got her all these balloons and flowers to congratulate her...she has one great dad!



When the results came out, she screamed "I got first I got first!". I am so happy to see that her work and dedication paid off, she has been working really hard!




Anaïs loves supporting her big sister :)

First place on the podium! :)





Sam and her coach Tiffany who has been working with her since we moved to Park City:

Congrats Sam! We love you!

2 comments:

Smilen Champ said...

HI Anis
My name is Jenna I came across your site. U are an amazing, special and inspirational hero. Congrats Sam on getting first place.
I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and is also a rare form of dwarfism, so that makes me a little person.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Unknown said...

Wow, congrats Sam! That is amazing! You all must be so proud!