Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I have a 7 year old!

Yes...Sam turned 7 last Friday, how is that even possible???
My first born...she will always have that special place in my heart, my first baby!
She had been wanting this skating bag for over a year and she was SO excited to see that it was her birthday present from Jeff and I.


On Friday night, we ordered a pizza and had cake, just the four of us at the house.



Then on Saturday she had her birthday party. Of course she wanted a party at the rink and skate with her friends and cousins.















The party was low key, just how we wanted it. I think everybody had a good time.


She is such a great kid!

I am so lucky to be your mom Sam and I love every moment we get to spend together, I would not be anywhere else than with you everyday! You make my life so full and bright and I am so proud of you!

3 comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Happy 7th birthday Sam! May all your dreams come true! Love and Friendship, The Granshaw Family xoxo

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sam! What a lovely young lady you are!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday to Sam! She is positively beaming with happiness. I also love that Anais wants in on the blowing out of the candles action! Too cute!