Thursday, May 27, 2010

A special day for a special girl!

Today Sam turned 6...I can't believe it!!! Time goes by way too fast! This girl holds such a special place in my heart, I love her so much. I am so proud of her for being such a good person...she really is. She has such a good heart.
This morning, before school we gave her the presents we got for her and she was very excited! Then, this afternoon I brought cupcakes to school so she could celebrate her birthday with her classmates.



Then, from school we had her best friend go home with us. They played at home for a while and then we went out to dinner. She was very surprised when the waitress brought her a special birthday dessert.


After dinner I took her and her friend to see Shrek. Since we were early we went to the arcade to play some games before the movie.





This was Sam's first time seeing a movie in 3D, she loved it!

I think the birthday girl had a very fun day!
Tomorrow is the actual birthday party for her and Anaïs, since Anaïs' birthday is coming up too. She also has her graduation ceremony at school...seriously I can't believe she is 6 and getting ready to start first grade!!!
Happy birthday Sam!!!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Sam! Looks like a wonderful day!

Kim said...

WOW! That was some birthday! I still remember turning six. I remember the party in the backyard. Sam looked like she did not get enough sugar though and sweets on her birthday LOL! Those cupcakes look so good I wish I had one. Enjoy the birthday party this weekend!

Rachel said...

Looks like Sam had a great birthday! Ethan got that Taylor Swift CD for X-mas.... he loves her!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sam! What an awesome birthday! It's easy to tell that Sam is a very special girl - hope this is a very special year for her!

Destini said...

Happy Birthday Sam!!!! Sounds like a great day filled with friends and fun!