Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Going away...

It's almost here...we are moving this week-end! It is such a bitter-sweet situation!!! I am very excited to get to see Jeff every day and live like a normal family again! I am also pretty excited about living in Park City...hopefully we will make an offer on a townhome this week and it will work out. BUT I am soooooo sad to leave Vegas and my friends!!! I have enjoyed living here so much and we have spent such great moments here. I know I have made lifelong friends here! I will try and come as often as I can, that's a promise. ;)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Good luck with the move. I know moving brings about so many different emotions. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you on the house!! YAY! Also awesome job on the run! Pretty cool going through that mud. You are such a good sport!

Greene Family said...

Good luck with your move! I hope you get the house you want!