Monday, May 17, 2010

Our little movie night.

Last Saturday, Sam and I had a little movie night at home. Since Jeff was out of town this week-end, I had promised her we could do something special. If you know me, you know how early I put my kids to bed, school night or not, so staying up late was so exciting and special for Sam. She kept on asking me if it was midnight. LOL
First we had to go buy our treats because I really don't keep anything like that in the house. We also bought a DVD that she picked out. Here is our little stash. She picked out the movie Aliens in the Attic. Jeff took her to see it when it came out and she really wanted me to see it.


It was a fun moment I am glad we shared.

8 comments:

mejane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mejane said...

Just catching up on all my blog reading so I will combine all of my comments into this one: How cool is that haircut place to have TV's and certificates! I wish ours had TV's. Wow, Sam's science project is impressive! You must be so proud of her. Movie nights are the best! We've had a couple with Daniel but he doesn't make it much past 9 PM. Whether the movie is over or not, he asks to go to bed. Loved your snack stash with all the essentials...especially chocolate! :)

Destini said...

What a great night! I try to do something with just Taylor and I about once a month, and it is always so wonderful!

Sarah said...

How fun! It's so nice having special one on one time with your 'babies.'

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love having one-on-one time with the kiddos!

Melissa Swartley said...

Too cute! Love movie night! Looks like Sam's science project was a hit! Cute pics!!!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful mom and Sam bonding time!

Kim said...

That is so cute! This is my mommy/son weekend with Preston and we are going to do movies. I put Pres to bed early too-they need their sleep! He is in that bed by 8 most every night.
Sam looks like she had a great time. It's fun how little things like this mean so much!