Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Twilight/New Moon Party!

So my friends and I are so excited for the New Moon movie that we wanted to get together and re-watch Twilight before it comes out. Well, we couldn't just do that, we had to go all out and do a Twilight party. We had so much fun...I laughed so hard last night!!! We acted like total teenagers...LOL Michelle made goodie bags for everyone.
I had a cake made, it turned out great!


Here is the content of my goodie bag...LOL!!!

We played the game Scene it...at this point we all had a little too much to drink to the point of taking pictures of a TV screen...yeah I know we should probably be embarrassed but we're not! LOL!!

After playing the game we watched the movie.


Lots of laughing...
Sometimes to the point of crying...lol

Such a fun night!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You girls are funny! Definitely looks like you all had a blast...sometimes it's great to act like a teenager again!

Jaime said...

Looks like a great time! Love the decorations, the cake and the goody bags! What a fun party! YAY only 15 days and 9 hours according to your countdown!

The Murphy Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Johnson Family 5 said...

Oh, you know I'm totally jealous over here! What a F.U.N night!! You girls are too much...that is what I love about y'all!! 2 weeks til New Moon!! AHHHHH!

Ps. that deleted comment was mine under a different blog

Suzanne Bray said...

I love it! I am planning to do the same thing the night the movies comes out! It looks like you had a blast!

Melissa Swartley said...

Wow! You sure do go all out when it comes to Twilight! That cake is awesome!!!!!! Glad to see you all had a wonderful time!!!

Unknown said...

What a great time you all had. Such great friends you have!

Lisa said...

that does look like a ton of fun! I have to admit I read all of the books.