Sunday, November 1, 2009

Twilight/New Moon make over!


We are officially in November which means the movie New Moon comes out soon!!!!! I am so excited!!!
My girlfriends and I already bought our tickets for the midnight show, I can't wait!!
For the occasion I wanted to give my blog a Twilight make over with the music from the movie and all! For those of you who are also obsessed with the Twilight saga, I hope you enjoy the make over. For those who are not into it, well try to put up with all my craziness until the movie comes out. LOL
Tuesday night, my friends and I are doing a Twilight party...can't wait!!!

7 comments:

Jaime said...

HAHAHA!! YOU ADDICT!! Love it though!

Andrea said...

Love IT! I have my tickets, too!!!

The Wymers said...

AWESOME!

Katie said...

AWESOME!!! Wish I lived closer so I could join your Twilight/NewMoon party! Have a great time at the movie. I'll probably see it a week after it's out.

Melissa Swartley said...

Wow! You went all out! Haha! Have a great time! Ok, I've said this before I think on Katie's blog, I really need to go and buy the series sit my butt down and start reading these so that I can see what all the hub bub is about! I must be missing something good! :) Looks like the kids had a blast trick or treating! Happy Halloween!!!

Tiffany said...

We just bought our tickets this week! :) No worries, you're not the only one addicted!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time at your party.