Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our little week end.

Here are just a couple pictures from our week end. We went to Target yesterday and they had a moose headband and I just couldn't resist, I HAD to put it on Anaïs...lol
I think they were supposed to be for older kids but it fit her head perfectly...of course!
Sam picked out 2 prizes from their dollar section, she was very excited about that. I love that she gets excited over simple things and never takes anything for granted, I guess we must be doing something right. LOL

Today we were invited to one of Sam's classmate's birthday party. It was at a ranch where the kids got to ride poneys, feed and pet animals and play on a playground. They loved it.





Anaïs made sure that Sam had enough to eat...she loves feeding people.


The little cowgirl with her purple hat.

That's pretty much it for our week end.

3 comments:

Melissa Swartley said...

Love the dollar spot! They always have something really cool for a buck! Perfect stocking stuffer stuff! Anais is way too cute with those antlers! Sam is one lucky gal! What a fun party! I love the picture of Anais feeding her too! Adorable!

Unknown said...

What a blast your kids had. So cute to see Anais feeding Sam. Target is the BEST!

Rachel said...

I, too, LOVE the dollar bins at Target. BTW, Anais is looking so much older these days!