Wednesday, August 5, 2009

An evening of fun!

As most of you know, we really enjoy living in Vegas. The city itself is nice (well depending on the area lol) but really, what we love the most about living here is having such WONDERFUL friends. Jeff has been out of town these last couple days and my friends have been inviting me and the girls over everyday!!! They are the best!!!
Today, my friend Michelle had us and some other friends over for swimming and dinner. We had a great time and the kids had a blast! That's another really cool thing, we all have kids that play so well together. Here are some pictures of Sam and Anaïs having fun on the slip and slide. It was so hot outside, Anaïs really enjoyed laying down in the water.


The kids spent the entire evening playing, they passed out tonight...they were so tired!

At some point, they all came downstairs wearing underwear on their heads...I HAD to take a picture of that! LOL!!
Also, on a different note, today I signed up Sam for ballet classes at the Nevada Ballet Academy. I am so excited for her, it looks like a great place, very serious and yet fun. Sam is the kind of kid who loves and needs structure and rules, I think she will love it! She starts on September 1st, she can't wait!!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Ahh like I said, she will do so well in that kind of dance. She is so fun. I love that pic of Anais laying in the water. To CUTE!

Unknown said...

After seeing Sam's performance dancing to Lorie, ballet looks like it will be a perfect fit. Slip n slides are the best!

gooya said...

Love it, Pascal and I were actually talking about how sad it would be to take the kids away from their buddies one day :(

Laura Wolf said...

LOL!! Can't beat a good "wear you underwear on your head" party! The kids are so cute. Looks like your staying cool in the hot weather. Hope dance goes well.

Caden and Mommy said...

... love. love. love the underwear picture ... too silly :0)

Unknown said...

Hooray for wonderful friends! The underwear picture is classic...wait until Sam's first date and whip that baby right out!

Kim said...

What a fun evening. It's so nice that you live in such a great neighborhood that everyone is so wonderful. It looks like the kids had a blast! I am really excited to hear all about Sam in ballet. I am sure she will LOVE it!

Destini said...

I can't wait to hear about Sam's ballet class! Love the kids on the slip n slide - awesome that Anias didn't scream and crawl away! And the underwear, I'm with Emily - that's first date material if I've ever seen any!