Friday, June 19, 2009

Water, smiles and kicking legs!

A day filled with smiles and water can only be a happy one right?
Today I took Sam to a pool playdate at my friend Michelle's house. It was a blast for kids and moms! I decided to leave Anaïs with Jeff because it was so hot outside and going to a pool playdate by myself with the 2 girls can be pretty hectic since Sam wants me in the water with her. Michelle also has a huge blow up slide where the kids always have so much fun!


Sam enjoyed taking a little break for a nice lunch. The food was great...I ate so much!!!
The kids loved jumping in the water. It's so much fun because we are a group of girlfriends and our kids really all get along. It allows us to hang out with our kids and everybody has a great time.


Also, right before we went to the playdate, Anaïs was showing off her kicking skills for us. When she gets really happy and excited she likes to kick her little legs really hard, it's so cute!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Great pics! Looks like so much fun!! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, that is one fantastic playdate!! That huge slide must be so much fun. Anais is adorable giving her little legs a workout!

Kasia and Amelia said...

Looks like you had great day! I love the video with Anais kicking and clapping, so cute indeed!!!!
I see that Sam is her greatest fan!

sharon said...

That looks like you had a lot of fun...you dont get playdates like that over here! I loved the video of Anais

Destini said...

Fun times! I've been thinking of splurging on one of those waterslides... Love Anais' video! She is just full of personality!