Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Our trip in France/Spain

ok...so many pictures!!! The girls and I spent 2 weeks in Spain and one week in France. It was SO good to get to spend time with my family!!
I will just let the pictures do the talking...
This was a little carnival right downstairs from my sister's place. Girls had so much fun!




Yep, she won a prize all by herself:



We went to the movies to see the Smurfs movie in 3D:




Then all the following pictures are from Spain. We spent a lot of time at the beach and at the pool.






Pool time at the hotel:





Sightseeing in various towns:



My favorite town there, Tossa De Mar...simply gorgeous!

















More beach time:








Boat ride...Poor Sam got sea sick and threw up.
























The girls wore their Spanish dresses almost every night:


I have a lot more pictures but just can't post them all. We had such a fun time, next year Jeff is coming for sure!!! When you live far from your family you sure appreciate the moments you do get to spend with them. Can't wait for next summer! ;)

5 comments:

Sandra said...

What beautiful photos and precious memories! Thank you for sharing!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Such beautiful pictures! The pic of u and Anais is to die for and I love, love, love the beautiful Spanish dresses! What gorgeous Senoritas! Spain is a beautiful place. We only visited Barcelona and France is amazing too! We love "Nice"! So nice u spent quality time with your family! Xoxo

Jaime said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time!! So we live in a small world - during the summer between my Junior and Senior year of High school, I went on a European trip with my HS - we spent a month traveling through 8 different countries. One of the stops was Tossa De Mar - I loved it!! So beautiful and relaxing, doesn't look like it's changed much since 1993.

Unknown said...

What beautiful photos! Looks like everyone had a fabulous time there.

Kim said...

Absolutely unbelievable pictures. How gorgeous. I really want to get back to Europe and France and Spain are on my list. I love Sam's Spanish dress. You guys looked like you had a blast. I am sure you miss your mom terribly. I am with you-I already cannot wait until next summer!