Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The time when I ate my poo...LOL

Yep, you read right! lol
So Sam comes home from school today telling me how she had to write a narrative story about something silly that happened to her. Here is her story:
She thinks it's the funniest thing in the world and is so proud of herself! She is also very proud about the fact the she had no spelling errors...smart kid! LOL
I have to say that it is a true story...she did eat her poo when she was a baby and I told her the story and she obviously got a good laugh out of it, enough for her to want to share the story with the whole class!
I could not love this kid more...she makes my days every single day!

2 comments:

Kim said...

She is too much! I am sure the teacher never heard that story and will always remember Sam! She is so funny!

Unknown said...

Sam is a hoot! Thanks for sharing! She will die over this when she is older!!