Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fun with my mom and Valentine's day!

My mom is visiting from France for two weeks. She got in last Sunday. We always have lots of fun when she's around. What's great is that we just "hang out"... no need to do anything crazy for us to have a good time. The girls were so excited to see her! Here they are waiting for her at the airport: My mom and Anaïs hanging out at Starbucks. We have been so lucky to have gorgeous weather these last few days...I did hear it was supposed to snow again soon though.

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and my AMAZING husband had something special planned for everyone. The girls, my mom and I all got flowers, chocolates and cards.




I seriously could not ask for a better husband. He is my best friend, my true love, my partner, my teacher. He is the one thing I have always been sure about, from the moment we met. They say when you meet "the one" you "just know"...let me tell you I KNEW! I might have only been 16 years old when we met but I KNEW, never one shade of doubt in my mind, never!
I love you Jeff!

5 comments:

Brad Fallon said...

Looks like fun! Lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing this inspiration.

Brad Fallon

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

So nice ur mom is visiting. Enjoy the time with her. The girls look soooooooo happy to spend time with their grandma.

Melissa Swartley said...

Wonderful post! Glad to see your mom is enjoying some time with you all! So sweet!

Kim said...

I am so happy reading this post! How amazing that your mom can come and visit for long periods of time. The girls look thrilled to see her! The smiles on everyone's faces just tell the story. And I am still in love with Anais' coat! Your husband is an amazing man! You are so lucky! I hope to find that type of partner in my life!

Unknown said...

What a sweet Valentine's celebration! I am sure it felt just perfect, with your amazing husband and also your mom there to celebrate with! Hope it was a wonderful day!