Sunday, December 19, 2010

First time skiing for Sam!

Today we took Sam skiing. It was her very first time on skis and I must say she did really good! It snowed pretty hard all day long which made the skiing conditions a little rougher than what I would have liked for her first time but she didn't seem to care. With all the snow falling it wasn't very practical for me to stop and pull out my camera so I didn't take a lot of pictures. Didn't even get a picture of her standing on her skis...lol
She also enjoyed laying in the snow.

Jeff helped her the whole time. We are going to sign her up for lessons though so she can learn in a more structured setting.

1 comment:

Kim said...

How exciting that Sam can ski so much because of where you live! I love skiing so much but have not gone in years. I want to start Preston early too!
I wanted to tell you I didn't get to comment on your post about Sam's Christmas list. I am so impressed with Sam's perception, but at the same time so sad for her. At such an early age she has already witnessed ugliness in this world and as a child she never should hear ugliness, especially towards her gorgeous sister. Sam's heart is so big and so beautiful. I know you and Jeff are so proud of her. She should know that Anais will do amazing in life because she has a sister like Sam. Hopefully Sam's message will reach millions-I think you should send it somewhere-newspaper, media, because her message is so strong. Hugs and kisses to your beautiful family this Christmas!