Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mexico!

Lots of pictures...

We were very excited to go on our first family vacation in a very long time. We just spent a week in Puerto Vallarta. It was just WONDERFUL, we loved every minute of it!
Anaïs and Sam did good on the plane...I guess the three hour plane ride is nothing compared to the 12 hour one we did last summer to go to France.

Here is the resort we stayed at. It was so beautiful and peaceful. The beach was right there and there was also a really cool pool.

Ahhhh...vacation! Look at these two. LOL
We signed up Sam for 30 minutes of Dolphin Experience... what an amazing thing for a kid her age to do! She got the feed a dolphin, touch it, kiss and even swim with it. We bought professionally taken pictures, I will upload them later.


Right after that, we ate lunch at this cute outdoor restaurant surrounded by a bunch a trees and plants...
and this is what we saw walk by!!!




I loved the sunsets there! Jeff and I would put the kids in bed at night and leave them with his family once they were asleep and we would sneak out for drinks on the beach.


The kids loved hanging out at the beach. Anaïs isn't too crazy about the water but she sure loves playing in the sand.







Another gorgeous sunset!

We also went to the various markets which I loved. Bargaining for good deals was kind of fun.


The Puerto Vallarta coast from a boat:




One night at our resort they had a Western themed evening with bull riding. Sam and Jeff rode the bull with no fear!

Anaïs all decked out with her accessories:
Jeff and I went para sailing! What a great experience BUT once we were up in the air and I felt how high we went I seriously thought I was going to die!!! I was so scared! Good thing Jeff always knows how to calm me down.


Hanging out at the pool:


What an amazing time we had!!!

5 comments:

RG said...

How fun!!!! Looks like a wonderful vacation!!

Unknown said...

What a fun trip to Mexico you all had! Beautiful resort. We missed you in Monterey at the Regionals.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting! Seriously, I'm so jealous of your vacation - I could use one myself. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Caden and Mommy said...

Hooray! Looks like a FUN time! Sam is so adventurous :0) ... and I love Anais with all of her accessories, such a girl!

Unknown said...

That looks like paradise! What a fantastic vacation...would love to go there someday!