Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween on Main Street.

Ready to go...
We went trick or treating on Main Street. The whole street was closed off to any traffic and every store there was giving away candy, what a fun event! Needless to say it was PACKED!
Even the Police was giving away candy...





Sam had a deal with Jeff..he told her he would buy any Butterfinger she got for 25 cents each. She was all over that, she is always looking for a way to make money! lol



Both Sam and Anaïs were a little sick though so they definitely didn't have the same energy level they usually have. I think they still had fun though.

3 comments:

Caden and Mommy said...

looks like fun ... I love Sam's deal with Daddy, she's a smart cookie :)

Jaime said...

What a fun time (even though they weren't feeling well). I agree with Trisha - that's a pretty good deal that Dad make with her! How much did she make?

Kim said...

Awww...in the post from her school festival I could tell Sam was not feeling 100 percent. She is usually much more animated. I hope both girls are recovering well from the croup. Poor things. I think it's awesome that Sam sold her candy to Jeff. A business woman in the making! Whoo hoo! I love all the pics of the girls in their costumes. I also love how Anais gets in on all the action!